Welcome to Hamlyn Banks Primary School
Welcome to Hamlyn Banks Primary School!
We like to run tours during the school day, 9:00am - 3:15pm, so you get to see our school in action. We encourage you to bring your child/ren along to take the tour also. Should you wish to contact the principal directly, please feel free to either call the school office on 52783100 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgWe look forward to meeting you and your children.Enrolment
Please enjoy browsing our website and don't hesitate to get in touch if you would like to organise a school tour with the principal, Mr Nigel Holloway.
If you are unsure what school is your local zoned school, please go to the FIND MY SCHOOL site and search your home address. https://www.findmyschool.vic.gov.au/
Zones: The local zone is determined by the DET and based on distance from other schools. All children who reside within the local zone are eligible for enrolment at our school. Families that live outside of our school zone are welcome to contact the school for further information about our school capacity and if we have space for children from outside of our zone.
Enrolment Criteria: To be eligible for enrolment, a child must have had his/her fifth birthday by April 30 in the year in which he/she commences school.
Where there are insufficient places at a school for all students/foster children who seek entry, students are enrolled in the following priority order:
- Children for whom the school is the designated neighbourhood school.
- Children with a sibling at the same permanent address who are attending the school at the same time.
- Children of staff currently employed by the school will be granted enrolment.
- Where the regional director has restricted the enrolment, children who reside nearest the school.
- All other children in order of closeness of their home to the school.
- In exceptional circumstances, compassionate grounds.
Be sure to visit and LIKE our school Face Book page to get a feel for our school community and to keep up with all the exciting things happening around our school.